Current Vacancies with Norspace
Job Role: Norspace Sales Representative
We are looking for an enthusiastic Hire Sales Rep to join our Dublin team who will strive to hit targets, can work on initiative and think on their feet. As a Hire Rep, you’ll be the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. You will be joining the team at an exciting time, helping to continue our growth and delivering first class customer service.
The key aspects of this role are:
- Achieve weekly/monthly hire-sales growth target
- Create prospective hires, convert leads and cold calling in pre-determined geographical locations
- Negotiate contract sales directly with customers
- Ensure customers receive accurate & factual information
- Accurately complete all customer details to the required standard
The Ideal Candidate
- Ambitious, success driven and outgoing individual with a passion for sales
- Motivated self-starter who is able to work on their own initiative
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all customers
- Field sales experience is a definite advantage
- Driving License
What’s on Offer
- Guaranteed weekly basic wage
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Paid holidays
- Travel expenses covered
- Full sales training & continuous support
Please send a copy of your CV & the completed application form to Sophie Bradford by Friday 19th March.
Unit 17, 1st Avenue, Cookstown Industrial Estate, Tallaght, Dublin
Norspace are an equal opportunities employer.
Norspace reserve the right to amend criteria for shortlisting purposes.